Thursday, August 9, 2007




hay i had a gd one 2day lk well me and dannie finished painting joco and dannies face lk but it dint relly ook that much lk joco it looks more lk me lol oh well lol and well me and kelz well we talking lol yay and well evryone being lazy again on the comps lk and oh yea dannie painted my face i looked lk a clown lol so me and stan pind her down and painted her a lovely beard lol lol it was a laugh tho we dun a gd job again and it has turned out a lot betta than i thought it would lol and yea hopfully i be in the papper tomoz for my jackass stunt in the co opp yay lol im famous lol lol and emma being lovely as normal she sound and malcome he put my ramp design onto the comp reddy to do tomoz yay im soo proud ov that john was again awsum saying we all doing a gd job and that he sound lol oh yea lol kelly stand in paint with only her socks on that was funny lol bless lol well see u all tomoz im off to bed now lol gd night loves u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx